Email me here: email@example.com
Title of your Book(s)
Genre of your Book(s)
(optional) The cover of the book you would most like to promote as well as the "back cover blurb"
Please choose up to 10 of the following questions to answer:
(if you are a musician or poet or artist just substitute the appropriate verb for “writing” e.g. “When and why did you start singing/painting/etc”)
- When and why did you start writing?
- Why did you choose to write in this genre?
- Is anyone else in your family musical/artistic/writers? Describe your family members' artistic interests and abilities.
- Which authors do you admire? Why?
- What are your fondest writing memories?
- What advice would you give to beginners who are nervous?
- What inspires you to write?
- Describe your process for writing/completing a novel.
- What is the best part about writing?
- What is the hardest thing about writing?
- What is the most important thing you have learned about yourself through writing?
- Describe your ideal place to write.
- How do ideas come to you?
- What is your favorite thing you have written? Why?
- Who has been the biggest influence on your writing? Why?
- Who would you most like to thank for their involvement in your writing career?
- How would you like to be remembered?
- What is the most fun thing about writing?
- What is the most boring thing about writing?
- What is something (book, short story, poem, paragraph, sentence) that you wish YOU had written, and why?
- Would you be willing to share an excerpt from your latest book?
- Where did you get the idea for your book?
- Can you pick a favorite character from your book or series? Why is that character your favorite?
- If you could "apprentice" with any author, which one would you choose and why?
- What do you do when you're NOT writing? (hobbies, things you do for fun, your day-job, etc?)
- Are you working on anything new, and would you be willing to tell us about it?
2. Favorite season? Why?
DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ:
This blog is read primarily by young adults and young families. In that vein, one of my goals through this blog is to promote wholesome, family-friendly books and movies. Thus, I am only accepting interviews/guest posts that are family-friendly/YA appropriate - I reserve the right not to feature you if your genre falls into more “edgy” categories: e.g. erotica