July 27, 2010

Random Trivia

I would like to announce that my author fanpage now has 126 members!!

Also, I just discovered today that since Oct. 2009 I have sold 49 copies of my books. (The publisher I originally went with from 2005-2009 got merged with CreateSpace and I don't have easy access to the records of how many books I sold before the merger - I know it was upwards of 200 total - 2 books).

I am over half-way through the editing/re-writing process of "The Dragon's Eye."

I am exploring ideas of how to merge this blog and my personal blog into one big, happy family... but I'm not sure of the best way to go about it. Ideas? Thoughts? Anyone?

Also, if I do merge the two blogs, I'd like to port my old posts over to the new blog (my personal blog is xanga-based, and this one is, of course, blogger), anyone know how to do that or which format would support that sort of thing?

I'm also open to running a "Name the New Blog" contest... or just accepting name ideas here. Any ideas?

No comments: