September 23, 2010

Free Books? Sign me up!

  • Ok, so I've gotten sucked in. My friend, Shannon, has been signing up to review books for various publishing companies (they send you the book for free and in return, you review the book on your blog for them, they do not require a positive review, just an honest one). After hearing about all the free books she is getting, and realizing that I can get children's books for free through these programs... I have decided to jump on the bandwagon... so, I'm sorry, you're gonna have to put up with reading some book reviews every now and then. I am only planning on requesting/reviewing children's books though, b/c they require a smaller time commitment. Hopefully those of you who read this blog and are parents will find some of those reviews helpful. :)

    Hey... free books? I mean, why not?

No comments: