October 26, 2011

Where in the World Wednesday

Nothing new to report on the book front today... I am hoping that soon I will have an announcement about the book going to the printer for a proof-copy! And maybe I'll post a preview of the new cover soon, would you like that? Or would you rather I wait until the book is available for purchase?

Anyway, I've been getting some pretty regular visitors to this blog, and analytics is showing that some of you are reading this from rather afar: Turkey, Australia, Brazil... all over the world - which is cool.

So I'm just curious: would you leave me a comment and tell me where you're reading from? I think it would be interesting to know!

I don't know if I'll have a Featured Artist Friday this week... but I have my Meet the Team Tuesday post for next Tuesday all scheduled and ready to go!

1 comment:

NanJ said...

I read your blog from.....
West Chicago, Illinois, USA.
:)
And I for one would love to get a peek at your book cover BEFORE it gets printed.
:)
Thank you!