February 25, 2012

King's Warrior - Coming Soon to an Amazon Store Near You!




King's Warrior will be available for purchase at Amazon within the next week.

I would like to thank everyone who helped make this possible. I have the best family and friends in the whole world. I love you guys!

I will post an update as soon as the book officially goes "live" but it should be in the next 4-6 days.

To any fans: thank you for your patience. It's been a long process, but I think the finished product is worth the wait and all the effort and time that went into it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I can NOT wait to buy it!!! I was thinking of reading "The Dragon's Eye" to my sisters, but I decided to wait until "King Warrior" came out! Congratulations! I am sooo excited!!! :)

Jenelle Leanne said...

Thanks, Kaycee! Hope you enjoy it!