May 27, 2011

Kamarie

Of course, a few days AFTER I post my pictures of who I think could play the characters in my book, inspiration strikes!

We went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides last week, and it struck me that
Astrid Berges-Frisbey
looks far more like the Kamarie I've always pictured than Bonnie Wright.

For one thing, she wouldn't have to dye her hair. And for another, even after being in Pirates, she's still kind of a no-name, she hasn't been in much at all. And, she's got a pretty cool Spanish accent.

Now, she's about 5 years older than Skandar Keynes... but I think she looks younger than she is, and it wouldn't be hard to make Skandar look a little older.

What do y'all think? Bonnie or Astrid?

2 comments:

Shannon Dingle said...

Ooh, she is DEFINITELY Kamarie.

NanJ said...

Agree. This is the face I'll imagine whenever I read your books from now on. :-)