May 30, 2011

What to Post, What to Post...

I'm trying to get back into posting on here 1-3 times a week. The problem is, I sometimes feel like I run out of content, or I wonder if anybody is even interested in reading anything I post over here? I know I won't get any comments, but I figured I'd throw this post out there, on the off-chance that somebody actually has an opinion and decides to share it...

What would you like to see me write about on here? Is there something I've done in the past that you'd like to see more of? A question (or list of questions) you'd like me to answer? Something you've seen on another blog that you'd like to see me write about (author-related stuff of course)? Something I haven't written about that you'd like me to?

My personal blog is so much easier. I just throw up a picture of my 2 year old and the hits skyrocket! Not that I'm actually all that interested in being read... but in case someone is reading, and would like to be less bored... here's your chance to tell me!

1 comment:

NanJ said...

We saw the "P.o.t.C." movie last night... so I could see Astrid Berges-Frisbey in action for myself. Hmmmm.... how would Little L. say it...? "Creeeeepy." ;-D
But I do see what you mean as her potential to play Kamarie....(minus the hissing and "Dracula-like" teeth, the fins, and put some cool clothes on her...she just might do!
Looking at your picks for actors/actresses makes me want to see the film version... NOW! :-)
Keep working toward that dream. It could happen!